Account Manager - Job Details
Job in 'Advertising' discipline and 'Account Manager' category
|Job title:||Account Manager|
|Job category:||Account Manager|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R25000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R30000|
|The principal role of the Account Manager (AM) is to establish and maintain the highest quality; client development and new business opportunities for the business.
With a strong new business and strategic outlook the AM is responsible for the development of key existing clients by advising them on digital marketing opportunities and providing strategic planning recommendations.
|(a) the development of digital strategies for existing clients and the development of those relationships.
(b) to identify and develop new business opportunities.
(c) project management duties; to assess and enhance Prezence’s methodology, to improve processes and where identified implement margin enhancing initiatives.
(d) working in partnership with the Sales Director, originate and host profile-raising corporate events.
• Degree in business, marketing or equivalent
• Ideally CIM or IDM qualification
• Continuous personal development (CPD) an advantage, i.e. additional training, courses, qualifications.
• 5+ year’s agency experience.
• Excellent track record of developing accounts and forging new business contacts.
Technical & Management experience:
• Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and e-communications.
• Full knowledge of project management best practises with a preference for a PRINCE2, PMBOK or relevant qualification.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Good people management and interpersonal skills.
• The Account Manager will be expected to develop accounts and to seek new business opportunities through networking, contacting agents and establishing marketing opportunities.
• Attend networking events and drive for credentials meetings.
• Identify new opportunities and present to SD.
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.
- Group Account Director
Last updated [76 days ago]
Last updated [139 days ago]
- Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [175 days ago]
- Market Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [180 days ago]
- Market Research
Last updated [183 days ago]
- Sales & Marketing Executive: Online/digitalMedia
Last updated [193 days ago]
- Business analyst
Last updated [194 days ago]
- New business development: Corporate & Fleet marketer
Last updated [199 days ago]
- PR Co-ordinator/jnr AE
Last updated [208 days ago]
Last updated [216 days ago]