Communications Assistant - Job Details
Job in 'Marketing' discipline and 'Marketing Assistant' category
|Job title:||Communications Assistant|
|Job category:||Marketing Assistant|
|Position status:||Filled||Min Salary (p/m):||R14000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R16000|
|1. Job purpose
The Communications Assistant will provide support and assistance to the Communications Manager, by ensuring that personalised and consistent communications are sent to clients and ensuring that the business, brand CI, legal and compliance issues are approved internally (staff) and externally (client-facing).
2. Job objectives/ outputs
• To assist in creating and maintaining internal and external communications that cater for all levels of client needs and business processes (e.g. operations, client services, sales etc.)
• Assist in the implementation and drive towards an effective communications plan, which is aligned to the Company strategy.
• To build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
• To ensure that there is a consistent approach to brand and strategy aligned communication across all brands and within business, ensuring language is correct - proofing, sentence construction.
• Assistance with copywriting, editing and typesetting of all required communication (above-the line, below-the-line and through-the-line) within the relevant business areas.
• Maintain key relationships with brand management, agencies, direct marketing, internet design team, new businesses, compliance, printers, Upstream Communications, TTS etc.
• Provide regular reports, status updates and feedback to the Communications Manager.
• Facilitate translations of communications where applicable.
• Coordinate and provide support on key projects.
|Writing and Administration
Public Relations/ Developing Relationships
Handle Information/ Follow Instructions
Analyse/ Integrate/ Interpret
Orally Inform/ Investigate
• English language (grammar, spelling, syntax)
• Product knowledge
• Understanding business processes
• Project coordination fundamentals
• Understanding brands and insurance products
• Marketing principles
• Financial services industry
|Tertiary qualification in marketing communications or Communications including a short course, certificate, diploma or degree
min. 3 years in similar field or position
Professional in self presentation and same approach to work and clients
Valid driver's license
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.
- Account Director
Last updated [15 days ago]
- Strategic Head
Last updated [16 days ago]
- Group Account Director
Last updated [51 days ago]
Last updated [114 days ago]
- Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [150 days ago]
- Market Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [155 days ago]
- Market Research
Last updated [158 days ago]
- Sales & Marketing Executive: Online/digitalMedia
Last updated [168 days ago]
- Business analyst
Last updated [169 days ago]
- New business development: Corporate & Fleet marketer
Last updated [174 days ago]