Marketing Manager Shopping Centre - Job Details
Job in 'Marketing' discipline and 'Marketing Manager' category
|Job title:||Marketing Manager Shopping Centre|
|Job category:||Marketing Manager|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R18000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R30000|
|Our client is looking to placing 2 Marketing Managers, both west of Jhb, of leading retail malls. Preferably candidates that have been a BUD or GAD at an ad agency or Senior Marketing Managers or Junior Marketing Directors.|
|General marketing management duties:-
1. Negotiates (terms, deals rates, sponsorships, etc)
2. Makes budget and strategy recommendation to manager
3. Contract administration, quality control and execution
4. Event coordination (conceptualizing events, oversee plans and budgets, liaison with suppliers)
5. Monitor exhibitors (to conform to required standards)
6. Managing and controlling marketing budget
7. Prepares and quality control of marketing reporting
8. Approval of invoices / creditors to be paid.
9. Oversees and generate briefs to agencies.
10. Approves creative work and schedules of agencies.
11. Attends to queries / complaints that were escalated to this level.
12. Ensures cooperation, synergy and effective communication between marketing and other departments at Lifestyle.
13. Pursue relevant strategic alliances and sponsorship opportunities
PR and client interaction:
1. Designs and chairs focus groups for tenants and shoppers.
2. Chairs monthly marketing fund committee meetings, individual and category meetings.
3. Assistance & quality control of newsletter to tenants
4. Quality control of bi-annual tenant surveys done by external service provider
5. Quality control and monitoring of press releases
6. Ongoing liaison with center management (CM)
7. Keeps clients and colleagues informed of important incidents progress, plans, feedback, etc
8. Ensures that self en team create realistic expectations and meet them (including appointments, keep promises, follow-up, handling of queries)
9. Networking, attending functions and meetings to raise awareness / image of self and team in the industry
• 5-7 years experience in a sales / marketing PR supervisory capacity.
Education\ Qualifications Required:
• Post graduate sales / marketing / PR qualification
Good key relationships - internal and external
|- PC Literate
- Valid driver's license/own reliable vehicle
- High energy levels
- Innovate thinker
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.
- Business Unit Head
Last updated [22 days ago]
- Graphic Designer
Last updated [22 days ago]
Last updated [57 days ago]
- Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [93 days ago]
- Market Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [98 days ago]
- Market Research
Last updated [101 days ago]
- Sales & Marketing Executive: Online/digitalMedia
Last updated [111 days ago]
- Business analyst
Last updated [112 days ago]
- New business development: Corporate & Fleet marketer
Last updated [117 days ago]
- PR Co-ordinator/jnr AE
Last updated [126 days ago]