Online/Portal Manager - Job Details
Job in 'Other' discipline and 'Other' category
|Job title:||Online/Portal Manager|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R25000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R25000|
|An Online Specialist/Portal Manager is required by a leading financial services company.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Define a holistic online strategy per brand on behalf of the various brands and businesses within the Group.
• Compile a short, medium and long term road map for execution based on the strategy.
• Define a functional enhancement roadmap that would support the strategy.
• Develop and implement solutions with IT partners according to business strategy and international best practises.
• Continually enhance the online proposition through the development of new functionality and services.
• Define and maintain customer experience goals by engaging with customers to obtain feedback, suggestions and their expectations.
• Ensure usability standards are considered, incorporated and maintained by understanding and implementing best practice websites and services.
• Continually measure customer experience with relevant feedback mechanisms to ensure superior customer experience.
• Define target audiences for the online service by obtaining and analysing information from MI reports such as usage, customer demographics, customer trends and needs and profitability.
• Improve customer quality, contribution and product holdings using customer insights obtained from monthly MI, customer feedback and complaints to identify new service offerings and enhancements to the existing service.
• Develop mechanisms to increase customer take up and usage in conjunction with marketing and advertising agencies.
• Leverage technologies to push boundaries in setting benchmark online services.
• Conceptualise new online business models and opportunities to increase online revenue streams.
• Possibly manage a small team of specialists in the online department of the company.
• Contract external vendors in some cases to develop and deliver initiatives for the company.
|Through the following abilities:
Influencing / Advising
Controlling / Directing
Appraising / Evaluating / Developing
Analysing / Diagnosing
Presenting / Communicating
Learning / Researching
Reviewing / Evaluating
With a knowledge of:
• International trends and best practice in the Online space
• The use of content management systems (CMS) to deliver appropriate and rich content to customers
• Internet technology, applications and frameworks
• Social Media platforms and philosophy
• Usability and best practise design principles
• Relevant tools to measure customer usage and patterns
• Online trends and business models
• Best practice website design
• Website maintenance processes
• Online advertising
• Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Leading and Deciding
Supporting and Co-operating
Analysing and Interpreting
Creating and Conceptualising
Interacting and Presenting
Enterprising and Performing
Organising and Executing
|B Degree or equivalent
5-7 years of online solutions and portal management
Financial services experience an advantage
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.