PHP Developer - Job Details
Job in 'Advertising' discipline and 'Web Programmer' category
|Job title:||PHP Developer|
|Job category:||Web Programmer|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R25000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R35000|
|An exciting and challenging career opportunity is available in this corporate Division of the agency within the Development discipline. The Web Developer contributes to the organisational goals by providing user-friendly front-end and fully functional back-end applications.
Key accountability areas included in the domain of this position, are:
1. Operational / Technical / Financial Results:
• Enhance and implement applications on websites
• Assist with updating html, xhtml and xml on various websites
• Create and maintain web applications using .net
2. Personal Competence Results:
• Ensure effective updating of own knowledge
3. Innovation Results:
• Contribute to optimising work practices and procedures
4. Relationship and Customer Results:
• Effectively build and maintain relationships with peers, team, colleagues
and ithin the group
|The successful incumbent for the above position will have the following profile:
• Grade 12 (Standard 10) and relevant / recognised degree or diploma in an IT
• Minimum 5 years web development experience
• Experience on following applications essential:
o SQL 2005 and above
o Visual Studio.Net 2010
o .Net framework v2.0 and above
o Classic ASP or PHP knowledge an advantage
• Must have problem solving and analytical thinking ability
|Please note: shortlisted candidates will be required to write a practical (technical) test|
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.