Product Development - Job Details
Job in 'Sales' discipline and 'New business development' category
|Job title:||Product Development|
|Job category:||New business development|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R15000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R20000|
|Our client is looking to place a Product Development specialist - please read job spec carefully (this is not a marketing position):
• To develop, implement and manage revenue/product development initiatives in order to grow revenue and customer base, and fulfil the needs of the customer.
• To evaluate industry best practice and competitor information in order to inform the decision making process with regards to projects/products considered.
• To communicate and distribute information to key stakeholders as required.
• To monitor and evaluate the profit potential from each product/partnership within the portfolio responsible for and identify possible new development opportunities.
• To analyse and report on business cases to allow for further analysis of product potential, impact to the business, costs, return on investment and scope of implementation.
• To ensure that all objectives set and deadlines agreed to are met and exceeded where possible.
• To deliver the product in accordance with business scope and in line with the implementation strategy.
• To manage and build internal and external customer relationships in order to fulfill the needs of the end consumer.
• To deliver project documentation and report data timeously and in line with expectations.
|• Grade 12 (Essential) Qualified in Project Management (Desirable), 3 year tertiary qualification (Essential as per the experience requirements)
• 3 years airline or Travel trade experience with 1 year in the commercial / business development environment (Essential) with experience in project management and business analysis (Essential) (with tertiary qualification) An additional 2 years experience required without a tertiary qualification
• MS Office (Advanced), Problem solving skills, logical reasoning skills, analytical skills, planning and organising skills, Project Management skills, Interpersonal skills, Verbal and written communication skills, Presentation skills, Reporting skills, Negotiation skills
• Advanced Knowledge of each element of the Airline/travel business and its interconnection (Essential) (including revenue Management, Airline operations, reservations, ticketing and systems), Knowledge of the Brand, Operational Knowledge, Knowledge of Project Management processes and applications, Knowledge of Process flow diagrams, Knowledge of airline regulations, legislation and restrictions
- A more than out of the box thinker
- on the ball/button of your game, your company's game and the market in which it operates
- travel/hospitality related exerperience
|- Tertiary qualification
- Industry (travel/hospitality) related system knowledge
- own reliable care
- valid driver's license
- pc literate
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.
- SEO Brand Team Lead
Last updated [9 days ago]
- Group Account Director
Last updated [19 days ago]
- Graphic Designer
Last updated [47 days ago]
Last updated [82 days ago]
- Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [118 days ago]
- Market Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [123 days ago]
- Market Research
Last updated [126 days ago]
- Sales & Marketing Executive: Online/digitalMedia
Last updated [136 days ago]
- Business analyst
Last updated [137 days ago]
- New business development: Corporate & Fleet marketer
Last updated [142 days ago]