RPG Developer - Job Details
Job in 'Advertising' discipline and 'Web Programmer' category
|Job title:||RPG Developer|
|Job category:||Web Programmer|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R25000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R35000|
|Key accountability areas included in the domain of this position, are:
1. Operational / Technical / Financial Results:
• Enhance and implement interactive applications.
• Enhance and implement effective back-end applications that are not resource intensive.
• Maintain RPG interactive applications and back-end applications.
2. Personal Competence Results:
• Ensure effective updating of own knowledge
3. Innovation Results:
• Contribute to optimising work practices and procedures
4. Relationship and Customer Results:
• Effectively build and maintain relationships with peers, team, colleagues
and within the group
|The successful incumbent for the above position will have the following profile:
• Grade 12 (Standard 10) and
• Relevant / recognised diploma in RPG development.
• Experience in RPG development will be a massive advantage
• Must have problem solving and analytical thinking ability.
• Please note: shortlisted candidates will be required to write a practical (technical) test
|Own car and drivers license and happy to work in corporate environment|
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.