Sales Executive: Events/Experiential - Job Details
Job in 'Sales' discipline and 'Sales Executive: Media' category
|Job title:||Sales Executive: Events/Experiential|
|Job category:||Sales Executive: Media|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R8000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R10000|
|A strong strategic sales specialist is required to provide events/experiential solutions:
• Be responsible for a revenue target by initiating, securing, and extending revenue producing engagements within existing accounts.
• Work with sales director to ensure agreed KPIs are met on a consistent basis
• Uphold the mission values and goals
• Build excellent sustainable client relationships
• Interact with business decision makers in a credible and commercially focused way
• Conduct all negotiations are in the mutual best interest of the client and the company
• Develop and maintain positive client relationships at all levels of the client's organization.
• Understand the client's core business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience.
• Working with project managers, manage complex large scale client engagements.
• Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for each account. Report on a weekly basis.
• Work well with the project delivery teams to support them to be successful
• Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment.
• Ensure all legal documentation is in place for each phase of an engagement and is 100% accurate.
• Conduct ongoing account planning to ensure all opportunities and challenges on the accounts are understood, solutions identified, and that the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
• Such duties as may be agreed upon between the Company and the Employee.
|• A consistent leader who voices their ideas while respecting that of others
• Self-starter who works collaboratively in a team environment
• Enjoys a fast paced environment
• Has a sense of humour
• Able to focus when under pressure.
• Good balance between strategic thinking and tactical accomplishment
|• A minimum of three years experience
• Demonstrable experience in sponsorship or account management with close involvement with both the selling-in and delivery of work.
• Successfully managed a revenue target and revenue forecasts (not just in a sales support situation)
• Tertiary education is necessary
• A demonstrated understanding of Business and customer strategy, sponsorship, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, brands & branding. A proven history of managing complex engagements in a team environment
• Advanced negotiation, communication, writing and organizational skills
• Facilitation, team motivation and team leadership skills
• Solid attention to detail and facility with numbers
• Excellent understanding of consultative sales approach
• The drive and determination to succeed within a highly competitive environment
• An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Resilience and tenacity
• An analytical approach to problem solving
• Excellent team working skills
• A highly motivated self starter
• Open to change and new ideas
• Confident, and assertive
• Results driven
• Ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
• Team focused
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.
- SEO Brand Team Lead
Last updated [6 days ago]
- Group Account Director
Last updated [16 days ago]
- Business Unit Head
Last updated [44 days ago]
- Graphic Designer
Last updated [44 days ago]
Last updated [79 days ago]
- Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [115 days ago]
- Market Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [120 days ago]
- Market Research
Last updated [123 days ago]
- Sales & Marketing Executive: Online/digitalMedia
Last updated [133 days ago]
- Business analyst
Last updated [134 days ago]