Site Acquisition - Job Details
Job in 'Advertising' discipline and 'Production' category
|Job title:||Site Acquisition|
|Position status:||Filled||Min Salary (p/m):||R17000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R17000|
|Responsible for acquiring of quality sites and thus positioning the company to optimise selling. Primarily responsible for focussed planning, targeting triple A sites and successful completion of each project.|
|Acquisition of new sites
• Development of overall site acquisition, plan and budget
• Builds relationships with council official and Landlords
• Identifies sites and ensures that the correct formats are proposed.
• Asses’ feasibility of site through the use of market intelligence (Foot count, Traffic count, Convergence points ect.)
• Present appropriate mock ups and feasibility report to management for approval.
• Engage with appropriate landlords and enter into MOU’s and standard service agreements.
• Co ordinate and present final agreements in line with company expectations and corporate governance.
• Writes up all site sheets with all relevant visuals and marketing information.
• Prepares and submits documentation to the council in conjunction with the relevant consultant.
• Monitors and follows up on all applications submitted – Written, Telephonic or Face to Face.
• Co ordinates all administration activities with relevant internal departments.
• Acquires engineer appointment certificates
• Updates the site progress sheets.
• Liaises with production to ensure that all formats are in line with landlord’s expectations.
Control of Tenders
• Monitors the web- sites and advises on current potential new business that is available via the tender process.
• Submits relevant documentation, monitor and follow up on all submitted tenders.
• Attends all relevant meetings and appropriate forums and ensures that all criteria are met for the tender.
• Prepares and submits all documentation for successful tenders
• Prepares site sheets and commissions production.
• Ensures that systems are in place to identify renewal contracts expiry timorously.
• Engages with key stakeholders and maintains relationships by attending all task team meetings on a regular basis.
• Prepares all documentation and submits timorously
• Prepares all legal documentation for renewed contracts.
• Extensively develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders (both internally and externally) to drive value added partnerships for the mutual benefit of all parties.
• Manage client and sales expectation to ensure total alignment with companywide requirements
• Communicate key information to the stakeholders of all service areas with respect to impact, effect and co-operation requirements to support and enhance company goals.
• Report to the MD regularly on the achievement of targets for the Company.
• The Sales team
• The CEO
• The Operational team
• All external stakeholders pertaining to successful sites
• Sales and Outdoor media industry knowledge would be advantageous
• Minimum requirement is a diploma
• General proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Show appreciation and understanding of negotiation and promoting of a company.
• Able to think out-of-the-box.
• Knowledge in business requirements and operating rules.
• Knowledge of all the applications and features of the products or services offered by the company.
• Demonstrate financial expertise in deals.
• A proven track record in new business development, account management or site acquisition/outdoor advertising experience would be advantageous.
• Exhibit intellectual curiosity, selling creative and resourceful solutions to the client.
• Demonstrate success working at decision-maker levels with targeted segment.
• Thrive as part of and within a team atmosphere while delivering on an individual level.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver effective, polished presentations.
• Self motivated and independent, thrives in a competitive environment
• Energetic, dynamic and optimistic behaviour
• Positive and professional attitude
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Can work within ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
• Well developed organisational and planning skills
• Demonstrate experience in negotiating contracts
• Effective in creating and maintaining stakeholder relationships
• Effective time management skills
• The ability to set priorities
• Attention to detail
• Performance and target driven
• Proactive attitude vital
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.
- SEO Brand Team Lead
Last updated [6 days ago]
- Group Account Director
Last updated [16 days ago]
- Business Unit Head
Last updated [44 days ago]
- Graphic Designer
Last updated [44 days ago]
Last updated [79 days ago]
- Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [115 days ago]
- Market Insights and Business Developer
Last updated [120 days ago]
- Market Research
Last updated [123 days ago]
- Sales & Marketing Executive: Online/digitalMedia
Last updated [133 days ago]
- Business analyst
Last updated [134 days ago]