Snr Account Executive - Job Details
Job in 'Customer Service' discipline and 'Customer Support' category
|Job title:||Snr Account Executive|
|Job category:||Customer Support|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R10000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R14000|
|Reporting to an Account Manager, the Senior Account Executive will be part of the JHB Client Service Team and be responsible for professionally supporting and servicing the team’s clients by analysing, reporting and presenting retailer electronic point of sale information to clients as assigned.
Oversee the data management process and assistance in the analysis and feedback of information to various Clients (FMCG and/or Retail), and on-site servicing of Clients as assigned.
As a minimum requirement, a tertiary qualification (BComm or equivalent). A further tertiary qualification would be an advantage, but is not a necessary requirement.
- Minimum of two years commercial experience in a Client Service role, or
related industry, being FMCG, Market Research or Retail.
- Experience does not necessarily have to be in a research environment, but
this would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite specifically Excel.
- Comprehensive understanding of database technology and database
infrastructure concepts as applicable to an information management and
- Comprehensive understanding of the process of data management
- Ability to analyse data with a view to building a presentation of information
developed against a brief
- Ability to confidently present information on a one on one and one to many
- Ability to confidently interact with Clients - senior management across Sales
and Marketing functions in the FMCG manufacturer environment - toward
building deep enduring long term relationships
- Previous team work experience either within a Research environment or in
another similar environment/context
- Clear and demonstrated support of the companies value system
- Self motivated with outstanding people and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.