Soft SKills Facilitator - Job Details
Job in 'Human Resources' discipline and 'HR Administrator' category
|Job title:||Soft SKills Facilitator|
|Job category:||HR Administrator|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||R15000|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||R15000|
|A Soft Skills Facilitator is required for a very funky company. You will be reporting to the Learning and Development Training Manager.|
|Your duties will include:
• To transfer company information to staff in line with company culture and policies
• To train new and existing employees on relevant soft skills programmes for corporate training
• To complete the necessary administrative duties within set timeframes
• To build rapport with delegates and create an atmosphere of trust in which delegates can freely express their needs and concerns
• To take responsibility for updating knowledge and enhance performance as a trainer
• To share newly acquired information/knowledge with colleagues to create a learning environment
|• Grade 12 (Essential) Honours degree in psychology or human behaviour (Essential)
• Corporate Management training (essential)
• 3 Year training experience (Essential); Coaching experience (Desirable)
• MS Office skills; Presentation skills; Verbal & Written Communication skills; People skills; Interpersonal skills & Administrative skills
• Knowledge of relevant field of training e.g Leadership, diversity management & Soft Skills
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.